16mar14:0017:00Webinar on "Communicating Marine Spatial Planning"14:00 - 17:00 (GMT+1) Category:MSPglobal
Following the publication of the Communicating MSP handbook, this webinar hosted by the European MSP Platform and MSPglobal Initiative will look in more detail at three chapters and three
Following the publication of the Communicating MSP handbook, this webinar hosted by the European MSP Platform and MSPglobal Initiative will look in more detail at three chapters and three projects highlighted in the guide.
We invite you to take part in this online exchange to learn more about “Demonstrating MSP in the making”, “Visual and experience communication for MSP”, and “Adoption of MSP: engagement by involvement”. Key speakers will also share their experience and advice on three ‘change-making’ MSP communication initiatives: Maritime spatial plan Finland 2030, the Irish MSP online communication strategy, and the MSP Challenge game.
- Visual and experience communication: challenges and ways to gather data in the form of visual communication tools such as interactive maps, by Patrycja Enet – Presentation
- Engagement by involvement: how local engagement strategies and participative processes multiply opportunities for MSP adoption by stakeholders, by Frédérick Herpers – Presentation
- Maritime Spatial Plan Finland 2030, by Mari Pohja-Mykrä – Presentation / Video
- The MSP Challenge, by Lodewijk Abspoel – Presentation / Video
- The Irish online MSP communication campaign, by Conor McCabe – Presentation / Video
The report of the event is available here.
(Tuesday) 14:00 - 17:00 (GMT+1)